Todays Audience Rewards Questions are repeats from earlier weeks, and I'm unable to answer them once logged in... definitely strange, I'll post an update if I get any more information about the issue. As usual the questions are the same across the 4 programs.
- Which of the following shows has Kristin Blodgette not worked on? Billy Elliot
- True or False? Old Jews Telling Jokes has two acts, and one intermission. False
- Michael Morpurgo wrote the book that what Broadway play is based on? War Horse
- Which of the following shows did NOT have an actress nominated for a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical in 2012? Leap of Faith
- Which New York City Mayor is portrayed in Newsies? Robert A. Van Wyck
- Who starred in the film version of Bring It On? Kirsten Dunst