Audience Reward Trivia update
There is one set of questions which is listed on each of the partner sites.The questions can only be answered once per Audience Rewards account, so you need to pick which partner program you want to earn the points in. I’ve listed all 4 links below; personally, I’ll be using the SPG link as I value their points more than Delta or US miles.
Your Trivia Questions and Answers for 10-25-2012:
- Where is Grace set?
- Daniel Breaker, of The Performers, is from what state?
- What other Kenny Ortega film did Newsies director Jeff Calhoun bring to the stage?
High School Musical
- What one role in Once is not listed as playing an instrument as well as performing in the show, according to the program?
- True or False? Elaine Stritch was in the replacement cast of the original Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- What was Dusty Springfield’s real full name?
Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O’Brien
- In Spider-man: Turn Off the Dark, the Green Goblin dies by falling off what?
The Chrysler Building
- True or False? Until the upcoming production, Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella has not yet been on a Broadway stage.